Wednesday, October 10, 2012

September Resolution Recap

1. Survive Amsterdam. 
2. Lose weight (at least 15 lbs). I think just about everyone makes this resolution. I'm still losing weight. I'm not yet to 15 lbs but somehow I did lose weight while on vacation...not clue how. I'm down to within 3 lbs of the goal!
3. Read at least 12 books. 
4. Run at least 4 more half marathons. So not happening this year.  
5. Improve 5k time to under 35 minutes. So, I didn't do my 5k in less than 35 minutes. BUT...I did take it down to 37 minutes. So I'm calling that a success!
6. Improve half marathon time to under 3 hours. I really don't think this is going to happen. I feel massively under trained for the half. Race day is Sunday.
7. Commit to Jillian Michaels DVDs for 90 days (30 Day Shred, Ripped in 30, and Buns and Thighs). Considering there are less than 90 days left in the year. Not happening.
8. Start training for a marathon.  
9. Cook at least three meals per week (only one of which can be pasta). Still doing well on this one! 
10. Only eat out once per week, unless traveling. We are again doing well with this one. We just need to keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment