2. Lose weight (at least 15 lbs). I think just about everyone makes this resolution. I'm still working on it and still crossfitting. But my scale is not moving! I've actually had an increase in body fat (WTF?!)
3. Read at least 12 books. So far I've read four books and I am a few pages shy of finishing my fifth!
4. Run at least 4 more half marathons. We have registered for Munich and I have decided that I'm doing the Army 10 Miler (which is not half but close enough I'm counting it).
5. Improve 5k time to under 35 minutes. I still have not run...yet. But heading out today as the weather is beautiful!
6. Improve half marathon time to under 3 hours. Because the previous goal hasn't happened, this one hasn't either.
7. Commit to Jillian Michaels DVDs for 90 days (30 Day Shred, Ripped in 30, and Buns and Thighs). Starting today!
8. Start training for a marathon. I'm registered for the Marathon now (Eeeek!!!)
9. Cook at least three meals per week (only one of which can be pasta). We've really been getting better at this. I've been trying new recipes and working on trying more!
10. Only eat out once per week, unless traveling. We hardly ever go out/order take out any more, which is good and bad. I love the local cuisine but it's healthier to cook our own dinners.