I was traveling last week with my cousin and her friends. We planned to go to Oktoberfest in Munich and then on to Berlin. While at Oktoberfest, we thought it fitting to create rules for any future festers and ourselves based on thing we saw and sometimes experienced.
Rules for Oktoberfest
1. No crying.
2. Don't drink so much you have to be fed like a baby deer.
3. Don't tell people to meet you at an object that can move.
4. Don't ride the ferris wheel.
5. Plan ahead and wear comfortable shoes.
6. Still no crying.
7. Never take a "man-up" challenge.
8. Once you leave the festival grounds, stop drinking.
9. Make sure any decorative pins are firmly attached.
10. Don't buy hats while drinking.
11. Always attempt the photo bomb.
All in all, we really enjoyed ourselves and are planning on (hopefully) going back next year.