Friday, August 17, 2012

Travels!

So, I realized I would post some travel stuff and I have completely slacked on that. So, here's the past 9 months or 274 days!

Our travels started off spending New Year's Eve in Amsterdam!


The ladies who went spent New Year's Day playing at the North Sea (it was a little cold).

We spent MLK weekend in Paris! This is the view from the Towers of Notre Dame.


In March, we went off to Berlin!
We also took a trip to Luxembourg but apparently didn't take many (if any) pictures.

For Memorial Day, we took a trip up the Rhine and Mosel Rivers!

And then my parents came to visit! We traveled to Paris (again)....


And Salzburg!


And Munich!


We will be heading to Italy for Labor Day! Munich for Oktoberfest and London for Thanksgiving. I hope you enjoyed the photo tour of Europe. More to come.




No comments:

Post a Comment