Saturday, February 25, 2012

FOMO

So, this weekend is Disney's Princess Half and I can't help but have major FOMO (fear of missing out). If we weren't living in Germany, I'd be in Orlando gearing up to be a Princess. I tried and begged to go and kept checking flights but somewhere deep down inside I knew it wasn't going to happen. I'm a bit sad because I'm "stuck" in dreary, cold Germany while I have a ton of friends enjoying the Florida sun. Also, if I was in Orlando, it would mean I would be taking a detour to see my new nephew. But again, because of other plans, I may not see him until October (hopefully). I thought I could handle it but there are times when being so far away from friends and family is hard.

I'm sorry for the kind of downer post but felt the need to get this off my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment