Hi All! Happy New Year! We rang the New Year in from Amsterdam and boy was that exciting. I thought I would take a few moments to post my New Years Resolutions.
1. Survive Amsterdam. (Done!) This was important because New Years is crazy. People are setting fireworks off all over the city so it's a true test of duck and cover. They also will set fireworks off and run away so one may go off right next to you leaving your ears ringing. But I survived!
2. Lose weight (at least 15 lbs). I think just about everyone makes this resolution.
3. Read at least 12 books. I have a Nook and I need to use it more.
4. Run at least 4 more half marathons. I had fun with my last half. Yes it was hard but it was great to see that all my work paid off and I did it!
5. Improve 5k time to under 35 minutes.
6. Improve half marathon time to under 3 hours.
7. Commit to Jillian Michaels DVDs for 90 days (30 Day Shred, Ripped in 30, and Buns and Thighs).
8. Start training for a marathon.
9. Cook at least three meals per week (only one of which can be pasta).
10. Only eat out once per week, unless traveling.
I think all of these are very doable and I will update you with my progress.
I wish you all a very happy 2012!