Monday, June 27, 2011

5 miles!

So, yesterday I had a 5 mile run. It wasn't bad. We went early enough to stay out of the heat. Afterwards, we hit the pool. It was awesome to hit the pool after the run....so refreshing! My time wasn't bad, could have been better if I didn't get stopped at a few major roads and almost hit by a car. But I still want to cut 8 minutes off the time for Wine and Dine. I've already made improvements. I cut four minutes off my 8k time from last month. YAY!!

So the car story, I was crossing a street in the crosswalk with the light. There was a sign that says "No turn on red when pedestrians are in the crosswalk" (where I was at the time). I'm sure you can see where this is going...I was in the crosswalk and a car attempted to turn on red....This lady on a bike starts yelling at the driver of the car who clearly did not know what was going on. But I survived and crossed the road without getting hit.

Happy Monday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment