My friend Jenny over at Running Halfway Around the World nominated me as a very inspiring blogger. I'm honored that she thought of me as inspiring. Thanks Jenny!
Here are the rules:
The award has three simple rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on their blogs to let them know.
So, seven things about myself.
1. Both my husband and I love our alma mater. Our wedding was themed after it. We named one of our cats after it and our future dog will also carry a name from it. (Our other cat is named after cookies.)
2. I didn't watch a single Star Wars movie until I was 27 (and yes, this was like a month ago).
3. I have a goal of visiting 30 countries by the time I turn 30. I'm currently at 16 with 2 years left.
4. I love Spring. The weather is wonderful, it's my birthday season and there are so many festivals here. Just about every weekend is a festival :)
5. I've recently started cooking...for real and not just pasta and crock pot recipes. I make a mean meatloaf.
6. I used to dance. I spent 14 years of my life dancing and doing dance competitions.
7. I've never visited the west coast. I've done Hawaii and Vegas but nothing else between the Mississippi River and the Pacific Ocean.
Nominations: This is going to be tough because Jenny and I read the same blogs so it won't be 15 but I'll do my best!
1. Through Heather's Looking Glass - Heather is an amazing blogger, running skirt lover and Disney enthusiast.
2. Runner's Tales - Rachel has an great weight loss journey and blogs about her races in Florida.
3. Diary of an Everyday Girl - A fellow Running of the Ears member who posts interesting recipes that I will have to try soon (especially the crab and shrimp dip).
4. Love Every Mile - I had the privilege of running part of the marathon with Kimberly and really getting to know her better.
Check out their blogs and enjoy your day!