Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2012 Recap

Now that 2013 has started, it's time to do a final recap.


1. Survive Amsterdam. 
2. Lose weight (at least 15 lbs). I think just about everyone makes this resolution. I didn't hit the 15 lbs marker but I did lose and keep off about 10. So I'm pretty proud of that
3. Read at least 12 books. 
4. Run at least 4 more half marathons. I only ran 1 half and 1 10 miler last year. So I didn't do so hot.
5. Improve 5k time to under 35 minutes. I took my 5k time to 37 minutes. Not where I wanted to be but I'm close!
6. Improve half marathon time to under 3 hours. I didn't hit this one but I did shave about 5 minutes off so I'm pretty happy about that.
7. Commit to Jillian Michaels DVDs for 90 days (30 Day Shred, Ripped in 30, and Buns and Thighs). Fail.
8. Start training for a marathon.  
9. Cook at least three meals per week (only one of which can be pasta). I'm calling this a win. We did a great job on this and we cooked a full Christmas meal!
10. Only eat out once per week, unless traveling. We did well on this too which could contribute to the weight loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment