Wednesday, July 18, 2012

June Wrap Up


1. Survive Amsterdam. 
2. Lose weight (at least 15 lbs). I think just about everyone makes this resolution. I lost 4 pounds while on vacation! Mainly because we were walking around so much! But now that marathon training has started hopefully this will continue!
3. Read at least 12 books. Completed this goal!
4. Run at least 4 more half marathons. Registered for Munich and Army 10 Miler now! I'm not sure I'm going to meet this goal this year.
5. Improve 5k time to under 35 minutes. Started running again! Finally getting my butt in gear!
6. Improve half marathon time to under 3 hours. Because the previous goal hasn't happened, this one hasn't either.
7. Commit to Jillian Michaels DVDs for 90 days (30 Day Shred, Ripped in 30, and Buns and Thighs). #fail This is a tough goal. 30 days of JM is really hard!
8. Start training for a marathon.  Created my training plan and started it! Three days into it now!
9. Cook at least three meals per week (only one of which can be pasta). We've really been getting better at this. I've been trying new recipes and working on trying more! 
10. Only eat out once per week, unless traveling. We hardly ever go out/order take out any more, which is good and bad. I love the local cuisine but it's healthier to cook our own dinners.

No comments:

Post a Comment