2. Lose weight (at least 15 lbs). I think just about everyone makes this resolution. I'm working on it and still crossfitting. But my scale is not moving! I have had a decrease in body fat though.
3. Read at least 12 books. So far I've read three books and over half way done with my fourth!
4. Run at least 4 more half marathons. We have registered for Munich and I have decided that I'm doing the Army 10 Miler (which is not half but close enough I'm counting it).
5. Improve 5k time to under 35 minutes. I still have not run...yet.
6. Improve half marathon time to under 3 hours. Because the previous goal hasn't happened, this one hasn't either.
7. Commit to Jillian Michaels DVDs for 90 days (30 Day Shred, Ripped in 30, and Buns and Thighs). Again crossfitting is getting in the way of this but I'd rather have the human interaction that crossfit provides.
8. Start training for a marathon. Registering for Mickey in 7 days!!! So training will begin soon!
9. Cook at least three meals per week (only one of which can be pasta). We've really been getting better at this. I've been trying new recipes and working on trying more!
10. Only eat out once per week, unless traveling. We hardly ever go out/order take out any more, which is good and bad. I love the local cuisine but it's healthier to cook our own dinners.