Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Finally!!!

So, I've had an issue since before the New Year, where a spot on my heel has been a bit swollen, tender and had a dark spot. I went to the doctor and he said that it was just a scab and should heal on it's own. I kept using a ped egg to wear it down but it kept bothering me, sometimes a lot and sometimes I could ignore it. After walking around Luxembourg all day Saturday, it was really bothering me. I asked Brian to check it out and he said he didn't see anything. Well it really bothered me yesterday and I just rubbed my hand over it and it felt like there was something there. I grabbed some tweezers and just went after it. I pulled out what looks like a thin staple without the prongs. Thank goodness the Army makes dependents get tetanus shots. But since I removed the object my foot feels so much better and things that would normally hurt don't! So happy this is finally over and my foot is feeling much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment