Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Slacker

Wow! I've been a slacker with regards to running  :( and blogging :( I just feel like I've been so busy lately and have barely had time to breathe. So, here's a quick update. My knee has been bothering me and I've taken a few days off (my last run was Sunday the 17!?!?!). But I did bike this weekend, so I don't feel too bad. My knee isn't bothering me too much today so I think Emma (my RB) and I will be going out for just a 30 min run today and see what happens.

By way of blogging....well, I have no excuses. I'm online all the time but to my two readers out there (that's stretching it too), I'm sorry. I promise I'll be better.

1 comment:

  1. Totally understood! Keep at it! If you need any help or support feel free to ask! I ran my first half last year, I wanted to run one before I turned 25!

    ReplyDelete